(1) Conducting due diligence or credibility investigation;
(2) Participating in trade negotiation, drafting and reviewing sales/purchase contracts, broker agreement and other business documents;
(3) Advising on transport, insurance, and letter of credit and other aspects relating to trade;
(4) Assisting and advising clients on import and export matters in accordance with China laws and international practices;
(5) Advising on labeling, marking and other legal requirements on products imported into China;
(6) Resolving consumer complaints and product liability disputes;
(7) Advising on customs matters relating to the trade;
(8) Representing clients in anti-dumping and countervailing investigations by authorities in various jurisdictions, preparing and implementing defense strategies in these proceedings;
(9) International trade debt collection;
(10) Arbitration of international trade disputes;
(11) International trade litigation........
(1) Cargo claims;
(2) Charter party disputes, including voyage, time and bareboat charters;
(3) Collision, salvage and related marine casualties;
(4) Marine insurance and reinsurance claims;
(5) Arrest of ships and liens on cargo or bunkers;
(6) Agency agreements, shipping agency and freight forwarding;
(7) Shipbuilding, ship repair and ship sale disputes;
(8) Administrative litigation related to maritime affairs.......
(1) Advise clients in local investment policies and laws;
(2) Initial investment planning, and due diligence;
(3) Assist clients in negotiating with business partners and liaising with governmental repsonsible departments;
(4) Asssit the Establishment of foreign invested enterprises, including joint ventures, wholly-foreign-owned enterprises, and the establishment of standing representative office, and assist clients to apply for working viza (Z visa) and residency permission;
(5) Draft, review and amend related agreements/contracts, memorandum of association, article of association, and other business documents;
(6) Assist clients with transfering shares, stocks and other investment rights and interests;
(7) Advise clients on the establishment of company policy and management system and labor/human resource related matters;
(8) Registrations and filings with government authorities on all levels;
(9) Act as a standing lawyer providing quick legal advice and ongoing legal services to foreign-invested enterprises;
(10) Restructuring and liquidation of foreign-invested enterprises........
(1) IP due diligence and portfolio counseling
(2) Prosecution, enforcement and technology transfer/licensing arrangements for patent and trademark portfolios for companies doing business in China
(3) Office actions, oppositions, patent invalidation proceedings, anti-counterfeiting, anti-piracy efforts and patent and trademark enforcement litigation, in China.
(4) Technology transfer and OEM contracts; joint ventures and strategic partnerships for R&D and manufacturing
(5) Regulatory compliance and proceedings in China including assistance with submissions to the China State Food & Drug Administration, drug and device import registrations and licenses, GMP and GSP, insurance reimbursement and other government and regulatory affairs, as well as CRO and OEM contracts........
(1) Advise and assist the handling of customer's complaint involving potential product liability issues;
(2) Assist, organize and coordinating the technical investigation of the complainted problems;
(3) Assist and advise the production and issuance of technical investigation report ;
(4) Communicate and negotiate with the customer for the settlement of product liability issues;
Product liability litigation (claims and defense);
(5) Assisting and coordinating the handling of product liability issues involving the investigation by the national and local consumer's association (CCA) and/or related government department (AQSIQ).
(6) Advise on handling of recall of defective products, related investigation by AQSIQ, and implement of such recall.
Other related product liability issues.
(7) We have extensive experience in product liability defense, advising product recall issues, dealing with customer complaint and investigation by CCA and AQSIQ........
(1) Civil, administrative and criminal litigation;
(2) International and domestic arbitration;
(3) Mediation and other forms of alternative dispute resolution;
(4) Recognition and enforcement of judgments and arbitration awards in China.........
lawyer, china lawyer, china attorney,
Last Updated (Sunday, 12 June 2011 14:07)